 Off-Topic / Debate / 12891
  Re: Does God Exist? (was Re: Mercy? (was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer))

(...) Yes indeed. Another way to approach it is to point out that we (life in general) weren't running around looking for a universe to populate and were lucky enough to find this one; we (again, life in general) arose within this universe because (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God Exist? (was Re: Mercy? (was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer))

(...) Might that be because you don't play? That's *usually* my reason for not winning, although once in a while (when the expected value (of the net present value of the win after taxes) >100% of the cost to play) it is because the gods don't like (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)