 Off-Topic / Debate / 12739
  Re: The killing needs to stop.

(...) Let me say this before I delve into responding point by point below: Ideally, I agree with the sentiments below. They reflect the Christian principles that I hold dear and believe will someday be realized when Christ returns - but not before (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The killing needs to stop.

(...) Don't be silly. You are trying to extrapolate from something very personally immediate to something largely abstract. Of course, people have the right to protect themselves even by killing an assailant if need be. Plus in the scenario you are (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)