 Off-Topic / Debate / 12735
    Re: Jerry Falwell —Richard Marchetti
   (...) How can something with so many sects be misrepresented? I mean, in fairness, aren't Jerry and his followers allowed to espouse whatever interpretation of quasi-fundamentalist Xtianity they wish? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Jerry Falwell —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) They can espouse it, but can they call it Christianity if it doesn't seem to fit? It doesn't fit what I understand Christianity to be... I mean, isn't that kind of the same as the Red Army selling stock in their phone company and calling it (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)