 Off-Topic / Debate / 12703
  Re: Please make a donation via Paypal to the Red Cross!

I am proud to say that I have made my donation. I challange all those up to it, to do the same or similar! Mel I have posted this to the area's that seem to be used the most at this particular time. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Please make a donation via Paypal to the Red Cross!

Having been stuck so full of needles a few weeks ago (8 times in the course of one day, and a couple more times last week - I looked like a drug addict) I just couldn't bring myself to give blood from the far coast, so I donated $100 to the Red (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Please make a donation via Paypal to the Red Cross!

(...) My company is also trying to help the Red Cross. We're printing and selling t- shirts (bumper stickers are in the works) with an image that we've created. Net proceeds will go to the Red Cross. Response has been absolutely overwhelming. The (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)