 Off-Topic / Debate / 1261
    Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?) —John DiRienzo
   Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) following (...) Well, the US has had the good fortune of not having many wars at home lately. It makes it difficult for the opponents to bomb our civilian targets. However, had they the good chance to do so, I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?) —Richard Dee
   On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:32:58 GMT, John DiRienzo uttered the following profundities... (...) Poor or not, it is actually a common argument, certainly amongst pacifists. (Me, I am a proponent of the MIC). Sure, the Japanese would have bombed US (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)