 Off-Topic / Debate / 12601
    Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I have to think that you are tired, emotionally distraught, and simply not thinking straight -- because otherwise that is the scariest foreign policy I have ever seen publically expressed. You know, I am not at all happy about what has (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy —Dave Johann
   (...) I'll admit it. I was tired. I'll assume that it was close to 3am when I posted it. I know it was later than 10pm. And by 'Take them all down', I am referring to terrorists, not Muslims. (...) My solution is no more radical then that which was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)