 Off-Topic / Debate / 12561
  Re: Plane crash in New York?

It is utterly frustrating to read opinions that I strongly disagree with, and not to be allowed to explain and evolve my point of view. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

So explain - try to give me a good reason why we should simply ignore these terrorists and hope they go away. I seriously doubt you will come up with a good enough reason. They aren't going away, that's obvious, or this wouldn't have happened. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

It's passed 01:00 AM here in Sweden, and I'd better try to get some sleep. Now that I have a green light, I am too tired to compose an understandable answer. :o) For tonight, I only repeat what I said before: No, I don't have the answer to this. All (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)