 Off-Topic / Debate / 12268
    Re: Pay It Forward —Scott Arthur
   (...) Larry, If you are going to claim that posters are not telling the truth, I think you should do us all the courtesy at least being willing to justify your comments rather that claiming you do not wish to "pollute" the thread further. Scott A (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Pay It Forward —Dave Schuler
   (...) Oh, brother. I think it's fairly clear (to anyone who's spent any time at all in OT.DEBATE) from Larry's established viewpoint re: communism, as well as from the context of the brief exchange between Larry and Dan, that Larry is identifying as (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Pay It Forward —Scott Arthur
     (...) So to determine where the untruths lie, I am expected to read through the 12000+ messages in .debate to built up a profile of Larry’s views on communism/Cuba. That is preposterous. Truth/untruth may have nothing to do with Larry's past stated (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Pay It Forward —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Correct. US embargoes, while bogus on their very face, and not something I support in the general case, are not a sufficient excuse for Communism's failure in Cuba in and of themselves. (...) Thanks for the restatement. (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)