 Off-Topic / Debate / 1224
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 03:16:33 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Any advice anyone?

Hmm.  Tell them the truth?  Or at least tell them what you'd like to be
making.

Either tell them the truth or don't tell them anything.  I'm in the
same boat, and if internal mobility doesn't present itself soon, I'll
be revamping the resume and starting the same process.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide