 Off-Topic / Debate / 12238
Re: Gun Control in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Stephen Rusnak writes:
Just ran across this article:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/dynamic/news/top_story.html?in_review_id
=437277&in_review_text_id=386349 .  What I thought most interesting in
the article was this "Police fear that the increasing use of guns on
the streets, now almost an everyday occurrence in boroughs such as
Hackney or Lambeth, is spilling over into the heart of the capital."
Strange, I thought that the banning of firearms in the UK was supposed
to stop this kind of thing.

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR

Another liberal myth shot down in flames.

Very objective.

Scott A

What's that you say? America has a higher per capita death rate in gun violence?

That just means we're more proficient shots. Drat - there's that USMC
brainwashing coming out again. }:~D

Bill