 Off-Topic / Debate / 12233
    Free Speech versus Trademark? —Tim Courtney
   While reading MSNBC today, I came across this interesting article: (URL) too much of a hurry now to develop my own thoughts further, I'd like to pose a question. Recalling issues like the Concentration Camp sets, Spite Your Face's 2001 LEGO parody, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Free Speech versus Trademark? —Scott Arthur
   I heard about this on the radio here in the UK. Parallels where drawn with this case which was settled out of court between Hirsts and Humbrol: (URL) was inferred that Humbrol’s case would have been thrown out of a US court. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)