 Off-Topic / Debate / 12228
    Re: Excellent article —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) If you mean that you think I'm being too general, then we disagree. If you mean you think that what I meant was something more specific than what I wrote, then that is not correct. I believe that inherent in our humanity is the productive (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Excellent article —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) Do you have any references to good books that describe your ideas about child-rearing? Especially how to handle a transition from an authoritarian regime to one such as you describe? Thanks, /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Excellent article —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) That's a fantastic question. But not specifically. The several books by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish are considered classics by those who believe that 'freedom without license' is the way to go, but they are actually somewhat more (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)