 Off-Topic / Debate / 1222
    Re: What happened? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Hmm. Tell them the truth? Or at least tell them what you'd like to be making. Steve (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: What happened? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Either tell them the truth or don't tell them anything. I'm in the same boat, and if internal mobility doesn't present itself soon, I'll be revamping the resume and starting the same process. (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)