 Off-Topic / Debate / 12141
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Now. saying nothing about any debate, I'll simply state that as a NELUG
member, I find your spouting off in our general direction offensive.
Your ongoing defense for spouting off isn't sitting well with me either.

Well...I find the whole topic offensive.  Same for defense of it on all
sides, including my own.  What I did wrong was to discuss it in the wrong
newsgroup.  But I've said my piece.

Cheers,
- jsproat