 Off-Topic / Debate / 1211
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 15:58:49 GMT

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 12:34:44 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following
profundities...

Richard Dee wrote:

Once upon a time, (on Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:52:22 GMT, to be precise!), Larry
Pieniazek uttered the following profundities....
We haven't IPOed yet. We
aren't doing stuff outside the US yet, give us time.

Ah ha. Hmmmm. How much %age of the company were you offered?

Enough to make me quite happy. For whatever reason, in the US, it's rude
to ask specific details, and it would not be prudent for me to answer
publicly in more detail.

Why salaries and comp are closely guarded may be an interesting .debate
topic.

I wasn't expecting an answer!
However, good luck! It must be quite exciting to be part of a
small, up-and-coming firm. I imagine, being a part of
professional services, you are into sales, facilitating, that
sort of thing? I have only dealt with one such firm in that
capacity, as a user, describing what was desired of them.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/