 Off-Topic / Debate / 12104
    Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) It appears to me that the computer network is experiencing some problems today. If you did not receive my post about this post, then it must have been lost in Lugnet. I have had a change of heart and believe that you should simply try to find (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Josh Baakko
   (...) I still do not see why he has to change it to siut you. its a factory to him. Josh (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)