 Off-Topic / Debate / 12100
  Re: Factory Pictures Finally

(...) How DID you curve the roof of your factory/warehouse? Jesse Long (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Factory Pictures Finally - Explanation of Curved roof

(...) Jesse I will take your 'demand'? of yellow and black striped tiles as a suggestion, and consider it when I get around the finishing the details. Thank you for the suggestion. But as far as smokestacks go, I have been to a number of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.town)

  Re: Factory Pictures Finally - Explanation of Curved roof

(...) (URL) A (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Factory Pictures Finally - Explanation of Curved roof

(...) I am sorry that I criticized your building, I just had a horrible time through high school and I do not wish to relive that same reputation. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Factory Pictures Finally - Explanation of Curved roof

(...) <snip> (...) but (...) can (...) Yep, I remember seeing that one too. Very cool building. I pretty sure it was more of a challange than mine. With the technic and windows below the curve. That was one of the main reasons why I even tried to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)