 Off-Topic / Debate / 12099
  Re: Factory Pictures Finally

(...) I know what you are saying to me and I saw the designs of your factory but if you wish to retain the same shape (because not all factories are shaped the same) and want to make it more like a factory, at least add some of those yellow and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Factory Pictures Finally

(...) Jesse, All of the factories that I have worked at, with the exception of the local refinery, have NOT had smokestacks. A factory is a place of manufacturing is it not? Not all manufacturing process require a smokestack. Your tone still seems (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Factory Pictures Finally

(...) Perhaps it is the mere fact that your messages use certain words that suggest your perspective as being superior. Perhaps a lighter tone and a better use of softer words is needed in a public forum. This is a problem I struggle with all the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)