 Off-Topic / Debate / 12102
Re: Factory Pictures Finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:25:01 GMT

I know what you are saying to me and I saw the designs of your factory but
if you wish to retain the same shape (because not all factories are shaped
the same) and want to make it more like a factory, at least add some of
those yellow and black striped LEGO plates to the forklift area (what
factory would not be complete with one of those features) and add some
cylinderical LEGO bricks that are 2x2 and make them smokestacks.
Practically all factories have smokestacks (unless the environmentalists
have their way in that area) so I thought that it would be a good idea.

Perhaps it is the mere fact that I view life differently from most users on
Lugnet and that many instances, such as the case here, I see a good addition
to a school where you see a good factory.  I believe that there is a saying
that I have heard once before in my life and it is "It is all a matter of
perspective."  I do believe, however, that my perspective is somewhat
different from your perspective but do not worry because there is a factory
in town that is shaped similar to the factory that you built so ignore the
whole design change and simply add some smokestacks and some of those yellow
and black striped LEGO plates, please?

Jesse Long

Jesse,

All of the factories that I have worked at, with the exception of the local
refinery, have NOT had smokestacks. A factory is a place of manufacturing is
it not? Not all manufacturing process require a smokestack.

Your tone still seems like you are "demanding" a change rather than
"suggesting" a change.

-Duane