 Off-Topic / Debate / 12095
    Re: The position of authority (was: Handgun Death Rate) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) were (...) happened, (...) small conservative party is exercising more than it's share of control. Presumably the people back them in rough relation to their voting power. What I am troubled by, both in our system and the other ones with many (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The position of authority (was: Handgun Death Rate) —Scott Arthur
   (...) I agree with your point on parties. I decided a few years ago that I would never join a party again as it was too much of a compromise. Likewise I try not to pigeonhole myself as being assigned to any particular political ideology. That way, I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)