 Off-Topic / Debate / 12082
Re: Go ahead, make my day!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:11:46 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Duane Hess writes:
He would then be cutting that crust off of the loaf of bread on the kitchen
counter - he's armed with a knife. *BLAM*

Oops, he simply took the whole loaf.  No knife present.  They cart you of to
jail.  Meet Bubba.

Pull bread knife out of drawer, put in dead criminal's hand, let drop to
floor.

are siding with people that defend themselves (I sure as hell would on a
jury, unless it was patently obvious that the defendant set the whole thing
up in order to kill someone).

  Like putting a bread knife in the dead man's hand, for instance?   ;^)

Nope, I'd accept that - I mean like calling someone and asking them to come over,
shooting them, then going out front and kicking in the door to make it look like a
burglary.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/