 Off-Topic / Debate / 12076
  Re: A Brave New World

(...) True, but then again I'd like to see how it fared if all the trade embargoes were lifted. It's not like Cuba has any effect on US oil production or anything. Just think, you'd all be able to get those big chunky cigars cheaper, without having (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A Brave New World

(...) Via Canada, but ya. I won't smoke them, though, too iffy on how they were made and whose pockets get lined from the sales. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)