 Off-Topic / Debate / 11959
  Re: National vote on handguns?

If Guns Are Outlawed, Only the Government Will Have Guns. Last year Georgia made it easier for a citizen to obtain a permit to carry a concealed weapon. The liberals in this State were absolutely enraged! Cynthia Tucker, the Editorial Page Editor of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

Either way, I still say put it to a vote and let the American public decide. That sounds fair enough to me and I'll have no reason to complain either way since I'll know what my fellow Americans really want. Right now, I think the minority rules on (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)