 Off-Topic / Debate / 11834
    Re: Flag Burning —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I don't think things have got quite to the point of needing to burn the flag just yet. I see it as such a disrespectful statement that it's only one small step from armed rebellion. The excesses and oppressions of our government haven't yet (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Flag Burning —Tom Stangl
   And before the zealots start screaming, note that Larry stated libertarianism (SMALL l) is on the rise, not Libertarianism. Big difference, as has been noted before. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)