 Off-Topic / Debate / 11802
Re: Handgun Death Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:39:20 GMT

Interesting. So what is your take on this:
http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/nation/guns/part4/constitution.html

What do you mean?  It's a news piece that accurately describes the state of our
judiciary's stance.  I don't have any problem with the reporter's work, if
that's what you mean.  I think that the court has been cowardly in not
embracing the obviously correct meaning of the second amendment.  I suspect
that they wish not to encourage personal violence and thus stand scared and
innactive instead of doing their job in this case.

What's your take on it?

Chris