 Off-Topic / Debate / 11781
Re: Handgun Death Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:

It depends on the state.

Which is a violation of the constitution.

I wondered about this too. Do laws really vary that much state-by-state?

Just wondering.

Scott A

Some require training (or will require it soon)

Which is a violation of the constitution.

order to own a handgun (but not a rifle or shotgun - how stupid is that?  It
should be training for all, or no training for all).

It should be training for none.

Chris