 Off-Topic / Debate / 11768
    Re: Handgun Death Rate —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Conveniently, we don't live in such fear. (...) Thanks for telling me my mind. But it turns out that you're wrong. I want, regardless of what others have, the maximally effective death-flinging device. I want that so that I am prepared for (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Handgun Death Rate —Richard Marchetti
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <<We are all a part of the militia and to be so without weaponry is foolish and irresponsible. Americans have not only a right to bear arms, but in my opinion a responsibility so that they are (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)