 Off-Topic / Debate / 11764
Re: Handgun Death Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Stephen Rusnak writes:

You'd even more people shooting each other for trivial reasons than
they do now.  God only knows the carnage that would happen on the freeways.

Funny, I have been carrying a concealed firearm for 5 years now and no
matter how pissed off I have gotten at other people I have somehow
been able to overcome the urge to shoot the people who pissed me off.

  That's admirable, but you do recognize that you're not a representative
sample, right?  That would be like saying that I've never deliberately run over
anyone in my car, therefore no one has ever done so.

     Dave!