 Off-Topic / Debate / 11753
  Re: Handgun Death Rate

"Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:GGMv7M.CBM@lugnet.com... (...) entire national (...) peace and (...) West for a (...) they do (...) <snip> Funny, I have been carrying a concealed firearm for 5 years now and no (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) That's admirable, but you do recognize that you're not a representative sample, right? That would be like saying that I've never deliberately run over anyone in my car, therefore no one has ever done so. Dave! (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) As I mentioned in another message, my wife's cousin was shot and killed under just such circumstances. So I can't agree that it's funny (I know that's not how you meant it). Anyway, you statement doesn't change mine - I'm not talking about any (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)