 Off-Topic / Debate / 11714
  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) You honestly believe that having a huge domestic market has no effect whatsoever on a criminals' access to weapons? That criminals would obtain handguns just as easily without a gun shop in every high street? That every handgun-related death (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) It's too late - the market is in the untold millions already, closing the floodgates will only insure that ONLY criminals have them. If we were starting from ground zero, without millions out there, it would be a different matter. (...) I'm (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)