 Off-Topic / Debate / 11676
Re: Laws about sex.... (was something else)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
That's just beyond belief.  I can't adequately express the outrage I'm feeling • over
the stupidity of the judge that actually let this happen (make no mistake, the
judge is the only one to blame for this, he has the ultimate power in the • case).

I think the judge should be disbarred.

Disbarred???  How about dragged into the street by his hair and stoned to
death?  What kind of idiot creep judge hasn't read the first amendment?

Chris