 Off-Topic / Debate / 11661
Re: Laws about sex.... (was something else)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
That's just beyond belief.  I can't adequately express the outrage I'm feeling over
the stupidity of the judge that actually let this happen (make no mistake, the
judge is the only one to blame for this, he has the ultimate power in the case).

I think the judge should be disbarred.

10 years! he should have got twenty, he was already on probation, He
probably would have done it evetually and locking him up hardly counts as a
loss to society! I think what society gains from the removal of the risk he
posed far outways any supposed infringement of his rights.

Steve Lane

Duane Hess wrote:

OK, here's a nicely vague one for you.

http://news.excite.com/news/ap/010704/15/obscene-journal