 Off-Topic / Debate / 11645
    Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment) —Duane Hess
   (...) Now why is that I wonder? Get it out in the open. It wasn't too long ago that homosexuality (for an example) was socially taboo for subject matter. Now people tend to take it as a matter of course. I beleive that the media had a huge hand in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment) —Scott Arthur
   (...) Either do I, but I intend to be a good parent. But I am glad the safety ne is there to protect kids... not just my own. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)