 Off-Topic / Debate / 11594
  Re: What has happened to .space?

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes: *Snip, chop, lop, crop.* (...) *Snip, chop, lop, crop.* I have generaly stopped posting on lugnet.space about my MOCs, due to the fact that nobody ever seems to respond. I do keep posting about updates on my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What has happened to .space?

(...) people have been ridiculing me for simply saying that they stole a name for a class of space craft that I have built and I am not trying to complain but these people, for the most part, have been acting as if they are the biggest LEGO gods in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What has happened to .space?

(...) Nope (...) You have to take the ribbing to be a part of the groups. It's fun. Accept it. Do it back. Enjoy yourself. (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What has happened to .space?

(...) Nobody "stole" the name of your spacecraft since you do not hold exclusive rights to the name "Galaxy Enforcer" It's especially silly for you to claim ownership of this name, because you admitted that it's a name for a spaceship you haven't (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What has happened to .space?

(...) Last time I had to post 3 timesabout my new MOCs before 2 people replied. They were too busy arguing about wings in space... ZaC Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)