 Off-Topic / Debate / 11612
Re: What has happened to .space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:52:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Nelson writes:
In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
*Snip, chop, lop, crop.*
I am finding it harder to find posts about MOCs because we seem to be more
concerned about determining Shiri's gender.
*Snip, chop, lop, crop.*

I have generaly stopped posting on lugnet.space about my MOCs, due to the
fact that nobody ever seems to respond. I do keep posting about updates on
my website, but that too draws few responses.

I agree with you: Move such things to a differant area, like .castle. <Grin>
*Raises antimatter sheilding.*

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: