 Off-Topic / Debate / 11440
Re: Lobster Bisque (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:06:22 GMT

Warning, be very careful discussing this particular, ahem, well, whatever it
is they are. I hear they have some majorly powerful lawyers and I'd rather
LUGNET not run afoul of them. People allege they suppress free speech quite
effectively even in venues not at all related. Or so it is alleged.

  I'm certainly not saying Scientology is a cult.  I would never say
Scientology is a cult.  Anyone who would say Scientology is a cult is nuts.
No sir, Scientology definitely is no cult in my book.

++Lar (who can't believe that the Illuminati are the bad guys in TR. Ok well
actually the director and producer are the bad guys but I digress)

  Actually, while it's not high cinema, I felt it was oddly "true" to the
video game style, insofar as "assembly time" for "bosses" was concerned, as
well as the infinite weapon reload.  Certainly a better film than, say,
Street Fighter, or Double Dragons.  Not Shakespeare, but entertaining in its
own little way.  And, ah, the scenery!

   Dave!