 Off-Topic / Debate / 11218
    Re: When is it appropriate to "take it to email" and when isn't it? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sure. Let me clarify the above. If we consider a spectrum of discourse from perfectly normal well intentioned fact and issue centric debate at one end, on through somewhat worse all the way to vitriolic insult orient fact free flamage at the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: When is it appropriate to "take it to email" and when isn't it? —Ross Crawford
   (...) But not unreasonable. Sure, some others may miss out on stuff of interest, but I don't think that makes it any less reasonable. (...) Thats a sweeping statement, and not always true. Sometimes continuing a conversation privately *can* bring (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)