 Off-Topic / Debate / 11179
  Re: Nothing personal, but...

(...) Because it is laden with paranoia. (...) Now you are being obtuse Chris. The stats you mentioned are derived objectively. If, as you say, Larry did guess his stats, I would describe that as subjective. (...) You are being absurd. You need to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Nothing personal, but...

(...) Blah blah blah...WHO CARES!! I see you've been totally ignoring the point of this thread (The Scott and Larry Show has been reduced to childish actions carried out to the nth nitpick - and a bunch of us are totally annoyed with it) and my (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Nothing personal, but...

(...) Below this line, you quote his stating that it was a hunch. What the hell more do you want from him. He stated clearly that it was just a hunch. (...) What the F are you talking about? What asinine story? Read the quote of him that _you_ chose (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Nothing personal, but...

(...) It is the source of the collberation data I am taliking about. I have said this so may times, I fail to see how you could have missed this. Anyhow, I am actually fed up with all this now as it is clear to me that Larry is unwilling to justify (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)