 Off-Topic / Debate / 11131
  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) I think we crossed some signals here, since you appear to be responding to part of my post as if it were part of Duane's. I was questioning why your post was singled out in the manner of a LP recruitment poster, but I absolutely wasn't saying (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) Dang, am I getting your post mixed up with Duane's? Did I count the arrows incorrectly? Sorry if I did. I'm running under the Teddy Roosevelt Bullmoose banner! You heard it here first! Contributions accepted. Cash only, don't expect receipts. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)