 Off-Topic / Debate / 11119
  Now: women and tools!

(...) Ah, women and tools. My favorite subject. I have several of the adjustable wrenches. Though I always use a screwdriver to pop open paint can lids, but it probably depends on what kind of paint can you're opening. I'm contemplating a new drill (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Now: women and tools!

(...) Go for the cobalt bits. (I think they're cobalt - can't remember) They are the ones with the gold color to them (or maybe that's the true color of money). I have a whole set and they work well on most everything, wood, metal, whatever. The (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Now: women and tools!

Cobalt are a dark coppery brown. Titanium are gold. HSS are generally "natural", chrome, or black. If you drill all types of materials, it would be best to own HSS, Cobalt, Titanium, and a few carbide and diamond coated (still need to buy the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Now: women and tools!

(...) Me too. So where do you obtain these adjustable wenches? :-) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)