 Off-Topic / Debate / 11099
Re: Now: Women Was: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:25:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:

Katie Dokken wrote:

No one can take advantage of you without your permission. If he makes you
that angry, kick him to the curb.

Already did that, several times over. But no one is lined up to take "his"
place, especially when they find out that they have to clean up after
themselves.  In fact all the contenders after him have had the nerve to say out
loud, "but if you loved me, you'd change......" or my favorite is, "once we are
together, you'll cook for me because you love me and doing that will show that
you love me."  None of them lasted very long....

Since I can't cook at all, I'd probably kill the guy anyway.  :-)

Katie,

Sounds to me like you just have bad luck on finding men ;-)

Men AND women should realize that they are NOT going to change their spouse in any
major way.

And there are men out there that like to cook, you just need to look harder - or
eat out all the time ;-)

Idunno, faced with the prospect of eating my wife's cooking or learning to
cook myself, I chose the latter.

Don't complain about the moose-turd pie unless you are willing to become the
cook.  :-)

Bruce