 Off-Topic / Debate / 11088
    Re: boulders on shoulders —Dave Schuler
   (...) As demonstrated by the +/- 300,000 votes the LP has typically garnered in presidential elections, many people apparently place the LP at a lower priority than other matters! In any case, Bruce's point, if I may be so bold, was not to assert (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: boulders on shoulders —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) You are correct - it's like the rest of the quote, even when I point it out, is invisible. Dang. Anyway, yes, I am of the opinion that women and minorities *do* get the message and don't buy it. But I was trying to leave it open at the time to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)