 Off-Topic / Debate / 11086
11085  |  11087
Subject:
Nor any drop to drink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:29:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Shiri Dori writes:

As for ocean and lake water - they are blue because of the sky's reflection.
Not the other way around (NOT the sky is blue because water reflects in it).
Water in itself, if you look at a cup inside your house, is entirely clear.

  That's not at all true--there's a toilet down the hall with blue water,
and it's indoors.

Capish?

  <cap ish> adj. of or pertaining to a cape

     Dave!