 Off-Topic / Debate / 11048
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Scott A wrote:

People currently on welfare will be a lot better off in the long term if
they were better educated and had skills commesurate with the needs of the
job marketplace and had motivation to use those skills, but you may not be
able to get Al Sharpton to agree.

What are you saying? Are you saying those "People currently on welfare" are
the ones not joining the LP? i.e. "People currently on welfare" are all but
white males?

Scott,

Some of your inferences are going beyond asinine.  I'll stop there, because all I'll
do is give you the satisfaction of getting a rise out of someone, which is all you
seem to want to do here.

You are wrong.

Youch, an insult!

If you have a middle name, you should change it to Troll, it's all you seem to be
doing.

Youch, an insult!

"debate" is a troll. BTW - I have no middle name.

Scott A