 Off-Topic / Debate / 11036
  Re: McViegh is no Libertarian

(...) Just curious on this last bit. One thing I've struggled with some is where it is appropriate for the law to step in. How much should the law step in to prevent animal cruelty, and how do we chose that line. This type of dilema strikes me as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: McViegh is no Libertarian

(...) I honestly don't know the answer to this one. Animals don't have rights the way we do but I still don't think that being cruel to animals is OK. I have heard claims the market can take care of most of it if a little publicity is used... But (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)