 Off-Topic / Debate / 11032
Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:56:26 GMT

There were many ways you could have approached my statement that reflected a
desire for more clarity, yet you chose to be rude and obnoxious. You chose
hostility over diplomacy. That's your game and I'm not impressed. You are
the one with the problem. If you want to talk to me about something,
starting off with crudeness will only result in more grief for you. In my
opinion, if you want to do yourself a favor, try being less hostile. I think
people will appreciate you more, I know I will. It's not what you say as
much as how you say it.

Dan