 Off-Topic / Debate / 11031
Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:47:11 GMT

Whatever. I'm not impressed. Learn some manners and treat people with a
little dignity. You choose to be rude and insulting on-line, that's your
choice. You choose to pigeon hole people in this forum, that's your choice.
See where it gets you in real life. I don't want to be included in any
twisted catharsis you may achieve from your hostile on-line behavior. You're
going to learn sooner or later that the comfort and security behind your
computer screen is no excuse to behave so mannerless. If you want to be a
man, you can come say it to my face. Otherwise, know that this is your only
domain to mistreat others and get away with it.

Dan