 Off-Topic / Debate / 11026
    Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Well, it kind of sounded (in two different notes) like you were inviting him to "step outside" about it. I'm not used to that kind of attitude. I am occasionally so put off by a note that I feel an urge toward violence. That is an immaturity (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda) —Daniel Jassim
   (...) I see what you mean. Physical solutions are not my thing. I was hoping that my statement would be a reality check of sorts. Either way, his crude behavior toward me will remain on-line as far as I'm concerned. (...) Yes, I always welcome Tom's (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)