 Off-Topic / Debate / 11013
Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
Whatever. If you're saying you behave this crude in person, why don't you
come down here to LA and show me? Otherwise, keep the bullsh*t to yourself
and stop hiding behind your computer. Learn some manners.

Dan

Boy Larry, I am SO glad you started the 'Libertarian Propaganda'  thread.
(s) This is just do damn enlightening.

Matt

[Remember, the (s) stands for sarcasm, in case anyone misses it]