 Off-Topic / Debate / 11001
    Re: McViegh is no Libertarian —Christopher Tracey
   (...) no definately not monolithic... we come in all shapes and sizes... :) (...) As an aside, if we as consumers wanted to have full disclosure on the ingredients of a product and/or the source of those ingredients, should the food producers (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: McViegh is no Libertarian —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I subscribe to Consumer Reports and I read it (ahem) religiously. More information is good. I tend to favor buying products that have more information on them. I think food labels ought to be accurate and complete. Any producer that puts a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)